The RRVTMA is offering two $2,500 scholarships to high school seniors graduating in Spring 2024. This offering supports a focus of our Association’s mission, namely, “promoting and emphasizing education”. It is our hope that awarding scholarships to high school seniors pursuing a manufacturing related degree program will encourage more young people to pursue careers in manufacturing.
- Individual who is a high school senior graduating in 2024
- Primary residence must be in Winnebago, Boone, DeKalb, Ogle, Stephenson or Whiteside County in Illinois or Rock or Walworth County in Wisconsin
- Must be a U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States
- Intended course of study is in a manufacturing technology or manufacturing engineering related major
- Plan to attend a community college, technical college or four-year college or university
- In an essay, state your interest in a manufacturing industry career, what event or series of events led you to this decision, and your specific career goals after graduation from college
To apply, download the Scholarship Application Packet Forms below. The completed application MUST be RECEIVED by the APRIL 1, 2024 deadline. Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted.
Scholarship Recommendation Form
HS Academic Verification Form
If you have any questions, contact:
RRVTMA Apprentice Administrator